This week's assignment is to look at my fellow classmates' blogs. I don't know what it is about this, but whenever I am put in the position to judge other people's blogs, I feel a sense of superiority.
1. More Cowbell, Please provides such a thought provoking insight to nature. His/Her observations are so interesting and after I finish reading, I am full of awe. My favorite from their site is the top ten photos of 2011 presented by TIME magazine.
2. Matroshka shared a photo depicting Russian life and honestly, I thought it was perfect. Matroshka's insight into Russian life is fascinating and he/she is right. Life in Russia hasn't changed and I don't know how long it will take before it does.
3. This blog posted a photo of a letter composed by a young boy who ran away. Basically, the letter was written because the boy ran away and in the letter, he wrote his apology. I found it interesting how this blogger described where letter was found more than the actual content of the letter -- they provided heart-wrenching insight when they said that the letter was "given to the wind." Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment