April 23, 2012

Reading Log

I've finally finished Tina Fey's book this week. The novel was amazing and a true pleasure to read. Every second of reading was packed with humor and it was one of the first times that I did not feel like I wanted to put the book down. I felt myself wanting to read -- willingly picking the book up. Now, you have to understand, this is not too common for me. Nevertheless, I recommend the book to any of you who want a novel that will make you laugh out loud (a.k.a. LOL). My favorite part in the novel was her "Dear Internet" chapter, where she argues the points made online about her by unruly fans. "To say I'm an overrated troll, when you have never seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair," Tina argues against one of her fans -- then thanks him for his attention and suggests that it would take a Hubble telescope to locate his tiny genitals. She concludes with "Affectionately, Tina."
What a classy lady. 

No comments:

Post a Comment